Happy Halloween! What could be spookier than a spooky skeletal picture of my broken foot?
Naturally, I broke it while dancing. Dancing IN COSTUME, no less. NERD COSTUME, even. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more “me” way of injuring myself.
Here’s a closer look at the jagged little bone:
Via Providence Hospital. The lady says, “I’m not allowed to tell you what your x-rays say, but I’d stay off of your foot for a while.”
What are you doing to celebrate (and stay safe) this Halloween?
In the past 48 hours I have:
- Lost at arm-wrestling
- Won at arm-wrestling
- Fist-bumped a stranger
- Danced on a stage
- Been to a block party
- Listened to live bluegrass sung by handsome fellas
- Lost at pool
- Experienced the wonders of karaoke
- Lost at pool again
- Slept til noon
- Gotten up at 4
- Stayed up til 4
- Played Tori on a dive bar jukebox
- Played Prince as loudly as possible on an iPhone jukebox
- Worn leggings unapologetically in public