|An extremely generous friend of mine
volunteered to make this for me. I get to
behold its beauteous wonder tomorrow! (via)
In honor of it being Friday (and the most important national holiday of the year, my birthday), today’s weekend open thread is dedicated to birthdays. In honor of Linda Richman, I’ll give you some topics to get you started:
- Do you still celebrate your birthday? Why/why not? If so, what do you do? Something tasteful, like a fancy dinner out in cocktail attire, or something ostentatious and with a lot of sugar, like me?
- What is your favorite birthday memory? Your favorite birthday present you ever got?
- What was your worst birthday ever?
- Ever had a surprise birthday party thrown for you?
- Ever had everyone you know forget your birthday?
- Do you have any birthday traditions (for you, your partner, your kids, your pets…)?
Have a lovely weekend, dearies, and thank you for reading this drivel. Y’all are the best birthday presents ever!