In Portland? Have coffee with me!

3 Dec

Hello darlings! It’s a little-known fact that I’m addicted to meetups. They give me an opportunity to wear jaunty hats and bright colors (how else will people from the internet recognize me?) and have coffee or cocktails with strangers who then become friends. What’s not to love?

The next one I’m doing is in Portland. It’s something of a queer lady coffee klatch – but I’d love to meet anyone of you who is queer-friendly and would like to grab a cup of coffee with me. So come one, come all – bring an open mind and a couple bucks for a cup o’ joe or hot chocolate. I can’t wait to see your smiling faces!

The Deets:

Where: BiPartisan Cafe, 7901 SE Stark St., Portland
When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 10 a.m.
Why: For fun!

6 Responses to “In Portland? Have coffee with me!”

1. rosettesandrevolution December 3, 2012 at 5:04 pm #

I would TOTALLY be there, but I’m unavailable that day! Veil shopping with a girlfriend. PLEASE let me know about the next one and I’ll be there with bells on (maybe literally, you never can tell). xoxo

• Sarah December 3, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

I will let you know, absolutely! The next one may have to wait until after the holidays, but you never know – hang onto those bells!

2. doniree December 3, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

Sounds like fun! I’ll try to make it :)

• Sarah December 4, 2012 at 12:38 am #

Woohoo! :D

3. Her Every Cent Counts December 13, 2012 at 8:58 pm #

Ah, so you’re in Portland. I read your best friend post and could totally relate. Unfortunately, I’m in San Francisco. So far yet so close. Good luck on the best friend search. Never give up, I know I won’t. :)

• Sarah December 16, 2012 at 7:34 am #

The correct coast, at least! I think all of we best-friendless folks ought to form a best-friendless club. We could call ourselves the SuperFriends, naturally, and fight crime.