There’s this thing I’ve been meaning to do. It’s called 101 Things in 1001 Days. Basically, you make a list of 101 things you want to do in the next 1001 days (nearly three years), and then you, you know, DO THEM. I started working on a list way back when guest blogger Mel began hers, and then I got distracted.
So in an attempt to get back on the Getting Things Done train, and to celebrate today’s date of 11-11-11 (numerical alliteration, whee!) this weekend’s open thread theme is Things You Want To Do! Here’s how it works: You post the Many Awesome Things you want to do in the comments section, and then I promise to post my list on Monday. Deal? Deal!
Some various questions to get you started/inspired:
- What do you want to do with Your Life? (easy questions first! yuk yuk)
- The next five years? Fifteen?
- The next 15 minutes?
- Where do you want to be ten years from now?
- What do you want to do this weekend?
- What do you want to do before you die*?
- What is your biggest, baddest most secretest talent you wish you had but don’t?
Happy 11/11/11 everyone, have a wonderful weekend!
*Oh my my, how things have changed since 2006.